Wednesday, February 3, 2010

LCHF Day 11

Ive been thinking about the  positives of LCHF, except the brutal weight loss of course.

  1. Daily headache gone.
  2. No sugar craving
  3. Very good food, love my heavy cream sauces
  4. Less hunger, no snacks at all
  5. Smoother joints. They feel like I greased them with some motor oil.
  6. No gases. Thank goodness!
  7. Less toilet visits (is there a kosher way to talk about #2? Lol.) LCHF means you eat more natural food, so there is less excess products the body has no use for.
  8. Better sleep. I don't wake in the nights as I used to.
  9. More energy. After my breakfast with eggs and bacon I feel like I could climb Mount Everest.
  10. My taste buds or palette have gotten far more sensitive. I enjoy food more because of it.
  11. I can tie my shoes without wondering if there is something else I can do while I am down there.
  12. No more snoring. That can drive anyone crazy, both the sleeper and the person forced to listen to it.
Thats all I can think of right now. Life is beautiful!

Carpe your weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment